Feb 22, 2022
- Sitting with ancestors, elders.
- Child story rather than ancestor story.
- Nature defining what humanity is.
- The intuition of the heart.
- Hospicing this modernity.
- Separating from our spiritual umbilical cord.
- What it means to be evolutionary.
- Ceremony and no agenda.
- Medicine people.
- Time and Perception from a Lakota perspective.
- Language of grief.
- Energy and age that can’t be taken.
- Using energy properly.
Song of Tiokasin: Butterfly Against the Wind
Album: From the Continuum
Enjoy this show? Please leave a review
here. Scroll down to Review & Ratings. Even one