Apr 14, 2021
Some of what Amelia shares includes:
- Hidden lands, outer and inner meaning
- Sacred landscapes, tantric paradise, land to help
you wake up
- Qualities embedded in the landscapes itself.
- Treasure teachings, time traveling
- How these hidden lands are chosen, Sa Che,
- Land aiding in sadhana visualization practice
- Features of Mechuka landscape that connects with 4
- Longchenpa, “Spontaneous Song of the Wild
- Diety practice in Buddhist practice, the purpose,
how the these hidden land supports them
- Liberation in one lifetime through the difficulty of
pilgrimage on these lands
- Yogi’s understanding a view that is a highly evolved
view of reality that many indigenous cultures have.
- Her research in the hidden land of Mechuka,
Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Right relationship as a researcher
- Recovery and reclamation with non-human beings and
spirits in her own British Isle homeland of fairies, leprechauns,
- Pragmatic purposes of having right relationship with
- Appropriation of indigenous cultures, as a way to
fill the longing for relationship with the landscape.
- Bhutan and Sikkim as examples of right relationship
with land and conversation policy
- Sacred places and landscapes that are sacralized by
the practice of yogis in the past and the present.
- A reading from Jamgön Kongtrül 19th C, on sacred
places and pilgrimage, and different levels of seeing the land
- The invitation fo more